Saturday, December 26, 2009

Yeti Shearer Tabloids and other Tibetan Tales

As i often bemoan, my creativity dissapates with chagrined aplomb during the christmas season, as i bend my thoughts on what to get my family as gifts. Thus as i turned to my computer as a means of escape in this dreary reality, something jumped into my minds as i was contributing to the extinction of yetis and bears...


As I was wondering what caused the demise of these brilliantly extinct fictional animals, I began to wonder what uses a yeti could be to an individual, nay, an entrepreneur. This started as a launching pad from the previous discussion concerning tauntauns. Now if one was to start mass-producing yeti jackets, there would need to be a substantial workforce in place to procure the fur. As shearing would be more profitable and humane than skinning, this would be their profession. The exotic locale and absurd premise could lend itself to all sorts of lurid and hysterical tales. This is just a premise, let's see if it bears any fruit, i've got several pots on the stove.


Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus


Dave




I was at : 4308 NW 76 Terrace, Gainesville, FL 32606,


2 comments:

  1. Have you considered the possibility of selling chinchilla jackets with labels reading "Andean Dwarf Yeti?" A little rebranding does wonders for profits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I saw something about a chinchilla revolution, or maybe that was a Vegas commercial

    ReplyDelete